Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day two.

Day two of my photo adventure. We'll see if I can keep this up... I'm kind of surprised that I was even able to get two days in a row without forgetting.


So this picture is actually from last night, but I just put it on my computer now. It had a 30-second exposure and was taken at about 9:45 last night in pitch darkness. It's of my house and the moon. Just thought I'd let you know. So, yeah. I guess it just represents my excitement to have the Nikon D70 that Mrs. Mooney is letting me borrow because it allows me to do things like this without completely screwing them up.

2 comments:

katek said...

i really like this photo. i like how the lights in your house look really warm and inviting and how the moon is really bright and white. its like two lights with two different feelings. i also like where you took the photo from with your house to the left. really cool photo!!

Rachel E said...

I love this picture. I like how the moon is shining down on your house. it looks sweet. good job!